43,000,000 ABORTIONS PER YEAR (source below.)
Not impressed yet? well then we'll
Compare this to the death tolls of individual wars, for this I'll use Wikipedia as my source Lots of War Casualty Stuff. The highest individual death toll being the Taiping Rebellion at 100 Million at the highest estimated body count to 20 million at the lowest, we'll take the highest estimate. This happened between the years 1851 to 1864 at about 13 years. So we'll divide the total deaths by the number of years for a murder rate of
7,692,308 per year
So abortion has about a 35 million death toll lead over this particular conflict.
Okay fine well maybe there is a war with a higher yearly death toll so I calculated the rate per year of all the wars listed in the wikipedia article using the highest estimate of death toll for a conflict provided and found that the highest death toll of any single conflict was World War I, which included deaths due to the Spanish Flu, at a rate of about ........
16,250,000 per year
So about a 26 million lead for abortion in death toll.
So War and Genocide can't compete with abortions but what about disease. For this I'll use the World Health Organization's Statistics. These Estimates are for the Year 2002.
The pathology with the single highest mortality rate worldwide is cardiovascular disease with ...
16,733,000 per year
So any single disease still doesn't come close to abortion in terms of mortality. But there is hope the collective mortality rate of the entire world is about .......
57,029,000 per year
This includes crime and disease, so finally something dethrones abortion.
So what percentage of human mortality is due to abortion well we'll have to add the abortion rate to the mortality rates since abortions are not counted among the worldwide mortality rate. So
100,029,000 deaths per year
43% of human mortality is due to abortion alone while the remaining 57% is due to everything else that could be lethal.